Muslim Modernism: A Case for Naya Pakistan
2. Nasr, Seyyed Vali Reza. 2001. Islamic Leviathan: Islam and the Making of State Power. Oxford University Press.
3. ———. 2009. The Rise of Islamic Capitalism: Why the New Muslim Middle Class Is the Key to Defeating Extremism. Free Press.
4. Shaikh, Farzana. 1989. Community and Consensus in Islam: Muslim Representation in Colonial India, 1860-1947. Cambridge University Press.
5. ———. 2009. Making Sense of Pakistan. Hurst & Company.
6. Qasmi, Ali Usman, and Magan Eaton Robb, eds. 2017. Muslims against the Muslim League: Critiques of the Idea of Pakistan. Cambridge University Press.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.